Multiinfection Prediction Tool
Prior setting up the first doctor appointment the patient has to fill out a questionnaire regarding past and present symptoms. Based on our special algorithm, the MIP-tool calculates a probability of which tick born infection may be suspected in a patient. The proper diagnosis will be determined by the doctor based on the anamnesis and specific confirmatory laboratory testing.
With the MIP-tool the need for unnecessary lab tests can be identified and costs reduced.
The MIP-tool documents the symptomology present at the beginning of treatment for the medical files.
|Babesiosis||Ehrlichia / Anaplasma|
|Borrelia burgdorferii||Neoehrlichia mikurensis|
|Borrelia myamotoi||Rocky Mountain Spotted Feffer (RMSF)|
|Chlamydia trachomatis||Toxoplasma gondii|
|Ebstein-Barr virus (EBV)|
BASED ON OUR SPECIAL ALGORITHM, THE MIP-TOOL CALCULATES A PROBABILITY OF WHICH TICK BORN INFECTION MAY BE SUSPECTED IN A PATIENT.
Data protection, technical requirements and service cost
The data-protection is ensured by a multiple step procedure:
- SymCollect is the operator of the WordPress web tool and the contract partner of the health care provider.
- The completed and calculated questionnaire will be sent to an email address of the health care provider.
- SymCollect does not save MIP data.
- The health care provider assigns a patient Identification number to keep the patient data anonymous.
- The joining of data and patients name can be done by the health care provider alone.
The health care provider or patient simply needs a smart phone, conventional or tablet PC with access to the internet.
The heath care provider directly purchases the provision and service of the MIP-Tool from SymCollect GmbH. They can also decide if and how much the patient will be charged.